Key packaging specializes in manufacturing various types of Thermoformed and Vacuumed formed packaging.
- Blister packaging – Face seal blisters, two piece blisters, trapped blisters, combo blisters & Blister Cards. Tamper & theft resistant blister packaging.
- Clamshell packaging – Hinged fold-over clamshell packaging, Snap shut clamshell packaging, Tri-fold Piece Clamshell packaging. Increased product visibility clamshell packaging. RF sealed clamshell packaging.
- Medical Device packaging – Medical Trays, lids & pouches produced in a clean room environment.
- Material Handling Trays – Automotive & industrial component protective & shipping trays.
- Club Store Packaging – Club-Pack packaging, trapped blister packaging, two piece blister packaging, face seal blister packaging, display packaging & tri-fold blister packaging. Mass merchandising packaging solutions.
- Food Packaging – Food trays, lids, inserts. Increased shelf life packaging
- Packaging Design – Innovative & sustainable custom thermoforming design solutions for Retail packaging, Cosmetic packaging, Medical device packaging, Material handling trays, Pharmaceutical packaging & Electronics packaging
Key Packaging works with a full range of raw materials, with thicknesses ranging from 0.004 to 0.080. We can help you choose the right material for your application (and help you lower manufacturing costs) as well as consult on which materials can help meet sustainability guidelines.
- HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)
A durable, low-cost plastic that’s easy to form and print on.
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
One of the most widely used plastics in the world due to its diverse range of properties.
- PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)
A globally recognized safe, recyclable packaging material. Also known as PETE.
Modified PET, PETG offers more stiffness and durability than regular PET.
Recycled PET and Post-Consumer Recycled Beverage Bottles PET
- PP (Polypropylene)
A versatile material used for various types of packaging applications.
Another versatile material used for various types of packaging applications.
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
A recyclable plastic used in a variety of packaging applications.
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
A moderately heat resistant plastic.