Key packaging History
Formally known as (Caribbean Manufacturing), Key Packaging started thermoforming in 1960. In 1970 the company officially changed its name and incorporated as Key Packaging Inc. Since that time Key Packaging has become an award winning leader in the thin gauge custom thermoforming industry.
Today, Key Packaging is known as a leading supplier of high quality custom thermoformed plastic packaging solutions to a wide range of industries, including, Medical device, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Retail, Electronic & Food.
Specializing in thin gauge thermo formed products, our reputation for quality and service is second to none. Our state-of-the art production facility has an in-house Clean Room designed specifically to meet the high quality standards required by medical device manufactures.
The Engineering design and tooling department provide rapid design development, sample prototyping and production tooling all in-house, leading to shorter lead times and higher quality packaging.
Our 18 Thermoforming manufacturing machines make Key Packaging one of the largest custom Thermoformers in the South East US.
Key Packaging Mission Statement
Our Mission is to continually improve our products and services to meet or exceed our customer’s needs, while allowing us to prosper as a business.
- Quality Comes First.
- Customers Improvement is Essential To Our Success
- Employment is our way of Life
- Suppliers are Our partners
- Integrity is Never Compromised
- People: Our people are our single biggest asset. They provide expertise, intelligence, and determine our reputation and vitality. Involvement and teamwork are our core human values.
- Products: Our products are the end result of our efforts and they should be the best in serving our customer’s needs.
- Profits: Profits are the measure if how efficiently we provide customers with the best products for their needs. Profits are required to survive and grow.